Please bring the following in with you at the time of your appointment as well as any document appointing a person as health care agent.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 707-545-3747. Thank you.
- Download and complete the Vital Statistics Record form. This information is used to complete the biographical portion of the death certificate.
- Clothing –all clothing, including undergarments, shoes are optional. We prefer that you choose clothing with long sleeves and higher necklines for women.
- Dentures and eyeglasses (if applicable)
- Recent or clear photo (photo should show how hair is to be styled)
- Veteran’s discharge papers (DD214)
- Obituary Information (include name and address of organizations if donations are requested). Please download and complete the Newspaper Obituary Worksheet. If desired, we will help you complete the notice when you meet with us.
It is important to remember that each newspaper has its own deadlines for obituaries. We are happy to assist you with this.
For your convenience, we accept assignable life insurance companies, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash or check.