We are Seeking You!
The Santa Rosa Mortuary family (Santa Rosa Mortuary, Eggen & Lance Chapels in Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park, and Fred Young Funeral Home in Cloverdale and Healdsburg) is looking to expand our dynamic team. We are currently accepting applications for:
- Funeral Director
- Assistant Funeral Director
- Arrangement Counselor
- Removal person
- Apprentice Embalmer
The ideal candidates must possess an extraordinary work ethic and be service-oriented with the abilities to independently problem-solve, be patient and anticipate the needs of their director(s) and team. All applicants shall possess a genuine, positive disposition and take pride in their professional appearance. We expect our candidates to reside (or be willing to relocate) within a 30 minute radius from the funeral home. The ideal candidates will also be open to learning our techniques and methods to meet the needs of the deceased family in a caring and dignified manner.
Upon joining our team, qualified candidates can expect exposure to all facets of funeral service while being mentored by management and staff of licensed funeral industry professionals with more than 80 years of collective funeral industry experience. Mortuary students, retired medical professionals and civil service personnel are encouraged to apply. It is essential that candidates be available to work in the evenings and weekends.
- Professional demeanor and clean appearance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Respectful and discreet around grieving individuals, the deceased and while in public
- Comfortable working around deceased human beings
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to follow dress code while on duty.
- Able to process instruction and communicate well with others
- Valid California Driver License and Clean Driving Record
- Pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Test
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Compensation is negotiable.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Career Opportunity or call 707-545-3747.